Currently Mattawa Community Medical Clinic is looking for a new Outreach and Enrollment.
Under the direct supervision of the CEO, the Outreach and enrollment provides exceptional customer service to all patients, customers, clients, co-workers and staff. The Outreach and enrollment greet’s patients, customers and staff with a smile and acknowledges them when entering the clinic. Outreach and enrollment cover one service line. Outreach and enrollment are required to meet Front office Metrics that include, patient full registration, eligibility confirmation, insurance card scanning, email collection and time of service collection. Outreach and enrollment collect all UDS data, family size and income. Outreach and enrollment runs eligibility for all patients and ensures the correct insurance is selected when creating claims. Outreach and enrollment work on their assigned department buckets on a daily basis.
- Completes all registrations in a professional, accurate and customer–oriented timely manner.
- Obtains information from patient health insurance or managed care identification card.
- Understands and consistently demonstrates daily compliance to standardized practices and procedures in all areas of cash collection, handling, and storage of cash funds-tills.
- Reviews and processes record requests to determine presence and accurate completion of authorization for release of information.
- Scans and files Front office paper work.
- Processes medical records requests and verifies their identification and authorization.
- Maintains forms in all printers at all times, which may require lifting or carrying cases of forms. Must have knowledge of all software and hardware computerized equipment.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all patient information and documentation.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
- Promotes effective working relations and works effectively as part of a department/unit team inter and intra departmentally to facilitate the department’s/unit’s ability to meet its goals and objectives.
- Attends all required Safety Training programs and can describe his/her responsibilities related to general safety, department/service safety, specific job-related hazards.
- Completes necessary documentation including the Monthly Tracker.
- Ability to carry out all other duties as assigned.
- Attend monthly Community Coalition meeting, Mattawa Suicide prevention, and South Grant county Chamber of Commerce.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
May need to work some evenings and or weekends.
What We Offer
Health insurance for employees including Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and more.
Minimum Education: High School Diploma/GED
Minimum Work Experience: 1-year experience of Medical/Dental/BHS and Specialty setting preferred.
Required Licenses/Certifications: Current driver’s license and auto insurance. Yearly competency trainings for Customer Service, UDS/ Migrant and Seasonal, Insurance and sliding fee program.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities: Bilingual (English/Spanish) language skills. Exceptional customer service skills. Ability to complete assignments with minimal or no supervision. Demonstrates strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Ability to effectively organize and prioritize tasks in order to complete assignments within the time allotted and maintain standard.