WIC is a nutrition program that helps pregnant women, new mothers, and young children eat well, learn about nutrition and stay healthy. WIC is the “Federal Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children.”
- Health screenings
- Nutrition and health education
- Breastfeeding promotion and support
- Help getting other services
- Checks for nutritious foods
- Farmer’s Market vouchers
- Children’s cooking classes-2nd Thursday of the month at 4:00pm
- All services at no charge to the participant, income guidelines apply.
Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9-5, closed 12-1 for lunch.
Phone: 509-932-5373. WIC team: Janie, Dulce and Cindy